What were some of the most difficult scenes to film in Hindi movies?

Everyone remembers this scene:
That famous towel scene from Ranbir Kapoor’s first film.
Apparently, the two shots where he has to drop that towel took about 2 days and over 100 takes to shoot and it almost broke Ranbir Kapoor’s back.
Here’s what Ranbir Kapoor said in an interview with Anupama Chopra[1] :
I started with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and he doesn’t do anything less than 45 takes. So even if I have to turn my head, I probably will have to give 50 takes. In Jabse Tere Naina, I had to roll back in a certain way and the towel had to fall and my leg was showing and it was one shot where I had to get up and sing. He is very particular about what beat you catch; he is a very musical director. I did 45 or 50 takes one day and my back really broke and out of sympathy he said, ‘Okay I’ll manage’. The next morning, he said he hasn’t got it and I had to do another 70 takes. So now when somebody takes eight takes, ten takes, it’s nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's so beautiful about actress Madhubala?

What are 10 stylish photos of Ranbir Kapoor?

What's your take on nepotism in Bollywood?

What do astronauts think about the movie Interstellar?

What are some dark secrets of deepika padukone ?