What famous actors have refused to do certain scenes in Bollywood?

7 Bollywood Celebs Who Refuse To Get Intimate On Screen
Aditi Rao Hydari
Once kissed, twice shy. Of course, in Aditi’s case, the term ‘once’ may not apply – The actress, who made her Bollywood debut with a shocking number of twenty two kisses, rues, “It doesn't matter how many times a male actor kisses on screen. If a female actor is seen smooching repeatedly, she acquires a reputation. Ours is a very conservative audience and film industry.”
Madhuri Dixit-Nene
The Dhak Dhak girl may have gotten up close and personal with Vinod Khanna in her early days in the industry, but she insists that it was only because she didn’t have the gumption to refuse her director. The actress has since apparently wised up and refuses to cross certain lines on screen.
Yami Gautam
As anyone who has seen Vicky Donor can testify, the Bollywood newbie isn’t exactly averse to getting intimate onscreen, but by her own admission, she has certain reservations about going the distance, so to speak. Yami has also apparently vowed never to don a bikini in front of the camera.
Shraddha Kapoor
Surprised by the reactions that her smooch with co-star Siddarth Malhotra for Ek Villain drew, Shraddha has reportedly decided to steer clear from getting intimate in the near future; “As for doing kissing scenes, I am quite conservative at heart. Performing intimate moments doesn't come easily to me. I will do them only when necessary,”admits Shraddha.
Sonakshi Sinha
“It is a complete no… I am not that kind of a person. I have been brought up in certain way; I have certain restrictions that I follow. I don’t see any reason to change because if the audience has accepted me fully clothed then why will I resort to it,” claims the forthright actress.
Ali Zafar Khan
Sorry, ladies if you’ve been waiting for this guy to sizzle up the screen, we’re afraid you are in for a long wait. “I have a clause that I won’t be kissing on screen. In ‘London Paris New York’, kissing was essential in the film and so they got a body double to do it. I obviously think about what people are going to feel like back home and what they are going to think,” divulges the Kill Dil star.
Fawad Khan
Yes, there is a lot stopping this actor from getting cozy onscreen and it sure as hell doesn’t have anything to do with his ‘maa ka phone.’ Rather, the actor has revealed, "I didn't want to hurt the sentiments of my core audience. The audience that has got me where I am. I think I need to respect their feelings." Damn and double damn.
Picture Source : Mtv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens to the clothes after Bollywood celebrities wear them once?

What are some dark secrets of Ranveer Singh?

How much do the Bollywood celebs charge for private appearances?

What do astronauts think about the movie Interstellar?