How can we get a Bollywood actor/actress's mobile number?

Few years back there was an application available on Blackberry Store, which use to work on reverse search option and similar like true caller, where once you install it, all your contact were uploaded in their database.
Earlier every celebrity used to use Blackberry because of BBM, which was the most safest way to communicate and that application used to upload all contacts from their mobile to that application database.
So incase if you want Deepika Padukone's number, you just need to put Deepika Padukone and the application would give search result with all numbers having Deepika Padukone as name with cellphone numbers, now the trick was to find the fancy numbers from that search result and after you sort 2/3 numbers, check them on true caller what name it is showing.
Now what I did is I used the same strategy and did found around 29 Celebrities numbers which are their personal numbers and not used by managers. Unfortunately the application don't work now with same strategy, but luckily those numbers are still there and when i see the WhatsApp DP of particular celebrity it's perfect.
I have numbers of Various actress , directors, sports Celebrities .
The most interesting part is I write movie reviews and there had been many times where I have written directly to them. I have even received few replies from above mentioned celebrities.
Edited on 26th Dec 2018.
Yesterday just while doing a bit of more digging on internet I was able to find some more contacts of Bollywood.
One of the most prominent personalities no Which I got yesterday is Vicky Kaushal..
He has not yet seen the message, i tried calling him but he didn't receive, I wanted to inform him about his no available on internet and he need to complaint against the app.
Next I message Angad Bedi with same thing.
(Angad Bedi is Husband of Neha Duphia) and his whatsapp DP has Neha Dhupia pic.
Than there was another actress Sona Chandrapal (Serial actress) i called her, told her about this and she thanked me asking me to send name of application.
AROUND 20 MORE CELEBRTIES PERSONAL MOBOLE I WAS ABLE TO FIND YESTERDAY WHICH IS 25TH Dec. Merry Christmas to all.

Comments

  1. I want your help urgently please give me your WhatsApp number brother please 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What are some dark secrets of deepika padukone ?

What's so beautiful about actress Madhubala?

The biggest scandal in Bollywood

What actors and actresses had refused to kiss in a movie?