What do you hate seeing in movies?

No one wakes up from bed like this. I have been waking up from my bed for 25 years now, lol. I mean, of course I won’t look like Katrina Kaif, but I have never looked so fresh and perfect -
When they show temple scenes, the girl is always dressed up so traditionally, flowers, silk saree/half-saree or silk veshti, so perfect like the one below. I am yet to meet a South Indian guy who likes to wear silk veshti to temple -
First of all, there is dress code in most of the colleges. In my college, we were not even allowed inside the college without shawls on our chudithars. Almost all my hostel girls would have approx 15–30 mins to get ready, as we would have overslept (from all the late night chatting) and where is the time to do the hair or face or anything for that matter?
When they show an assistant or someone working in a corporate company, they always show the person in formals, like from top to bottom. As far as I have seen, no one wears formals unless and until they have nothing else to wear, because it’s laundryyyyyyy day!
When they show a girl on a beach, ohh the hair so perfect, ohh that bikini body (I don’t want to put up a bikini picture of some heroine here), in reality no one even wears bikini in most of the Indian beaches and your hair is always messed up, like a monster .
So, I hate that they show actors and actresses so perfect, hair so perfect, body so perfect, when in reality not everyone is so perfect. Everyone keeps running and there is no time to groom yourself so well. I mean there can be exceptions, but most of us don’t have the time. And, there is beauty in imperfections. That’s what makes us all unique. Everyone should feel comfortable in their own skin and embrace their natural body and beauty.
According to a KPMG report, the size of India's beauty and wellness market is expected to touch Rs. 80,370 crores by 2017-2018. This includes the beauty products, beauty salon and spa businesses.
You see that?
I am not saying all celebrities do it, but there are people who do multiple plastic surgeries, skin lightening treatments and liposuction to look so perfect. So, we should stop adoring them for that and definitely stop trying to be that.
Most of the people I see don’t even realize their inherent beauty because they’re too busy trying to create the beauty that they see on screens.
It’s high time these Indian movies stop showing such beauty standards and show people in a way that all of us can relate to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens to the clothes after Bollywood celebrities wear them once?

What are some dark secrets of Ranveer Singh?

How much do the Bollywood celebs charge for private appearances?

What do astronauts think about the movie Interstellar?